FAQs & Troubleshooting

Looking for help with your Conway Corporation services? Find answers to frequently asked questions and more below. If you need additional assistance, please contact one of our customer care specialists at 501-450-6000. We have technical support available 7 a.m. to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.

We are proud to serve the Conway community 24 hours a day, 365 days a year and are committed to providing you high-quality products at reasonable rates. If you have questions, comments or suggestions regarding Conway Corporation, we would love to hear from you.

Why do my toilets and sinks have black or pink rings or spots on them?

This is caused by mold and mildew spores in the air. These spores land in these moist environments and form colonies that look pink or black. These organisms are not in the water, but in the air (they are not harmful). The remedy for this is to try to minimize these spores in the air. You may try allergy free filters, keeping lids down, sealing toilet tanks and fixing leaky faucets.

Sewer overflowed in my house and caused damage. What should I do?

Contact Conway Corporation immediately at 501-450-6000. We will dispatch a crew right away to investigate the problem. If any cleaning or restoration work is needed you will need to arrange that yourself or through your insurance company. Conway Corporation is only liable in the event of negligence.

My sewer line isn’t draining well or is stopped up completely. Do I call Conway Corp or a plumber?

Always call Conway Corp at 501-450-6000 first. We will check our sewer main line to make sure it isn’t stopped up BEFORE you call a plumber. If you call a plumber first, they may charge you even if the problem is on our main line. We have someone available 24 hours a day, and we will check it free of charge.

Will Conway Corp repair damage to my landscaping if they repaired a water leak on my property?

Conway Corp contracts with a landscape company to repair any yard damage that occurred due to our work. They should contact the property owner within two-four weeks to make arrangements. Contact us at 501-450-6000 or email us with any questions about this service.

What do I do if my water is discolored or has a bad smell?

First, turn on your largest faucet, using cold water, to full flow and let it run approximately 10-20 minutes. This will clear out the water in your service line and pull new water from the main line. If it is still discolored or has an odor, call 501-450-6000. We can send a water technician to check the main lines.

Will Conway Corp adjust my bill if I had a water leak?

Customers can provide a receipt of the leak repair to a Conway Corp account manager. Account managers will work with you to adjust your bill if appropriate.

What causes low water pressure?

Low pressure can occur in your home for a variety of reasons. Sometimes there may be a water main break that will result in a temporary loss of pressure. If low pressure continues, you might have a leak or a shut-off valve that needs to be checked or a pressure-reducing unit that is working incorrectly.

Conway Corp can check the water pressure at your meter or at your outside faucet, but more often than not it is the water pressure regulator that needs adjustment. Because the regulator is part of your water service line, it will need to be repaired by a plumber.